August Lust: Things I'm On The Hunt For!
Tuesday 31 July 2012, Tuesday, July 31, 2012 |

Hi babes! Sorry I've been absent lately, I haven't had anything to write about, you guys got any ideas? Anyways, I've been around window shopping and spotted a few things here and there I've really fallen in love with or products I'm lusting after, these include products outside of the beauty realm too! Let's get started:

Fairy Lights: Typo


I was in Typo the other day with my boyfriend and I spotted some adorable fairy lights! I don't want these ones specifically, but I saw ones that were in a round tub with flowers and fairy lights, should have bought them then and there... I still plan to though, I just think fairy lights are such a cute, whimsical and feminine touch to any interior and I'd love to have them hanging on the wall in my bedroom. I believe they were roughly $10.99 and they're sold at all Typo stores.

Chest of Drawers: Ikea


As much as I love my chest of drawers with all of my stickers on it from when I was growing up, I have had a lot of my room redone (I repainted it and got a new bed at the start of the year) I really want some cohesion with my furniture. My bed is a modern white stained oak kind of wood, my desk and desk chair are pale pink from Ikea, my walls are pastel yellow and then my bedside table and chest of drawers are just out of place with everything else in my room. I like minimalist, modern and elegant furniture and I would feel a lot better if everything in my room just matched, then I could film more videos in there! I believe these both cost around $399 to $499, too much =_=

L'Oreal Paris Absolut Repair Cellular Lactic Acid Shampoo and Conditioner


My boyfriend's cousin (who is gorgeous by the way, thanks Anthea!) posted a picture of this shampoo and conditioner on instagram and said that it's the best combination if you're trying to grow your hair. Obviously I want super long fabulous hair, but it's pretty difficult considering all of my hair's implications. So before I can afford hair extensions I definitely wanna try the L'Oreal Absolut Cellular Repair Lactic Acid shampoo and conditioner, I've heard practically nothing but good things and I adore L'Oreal for hair products, they make my favourite hair mask!  

M.A.C Carbon and M.A.C Black Tied

Carbon
Black Tied

I'm really keen on getting a great black eyeshadow that I can use for sultry smokey eyes in the future, the only black I own is the little section of my Coastal Scents 88 palette, and I'm yet to find a brand with such an amazing range that includes a great matte black and shimmer black that's easily accessible to me, and as strange as that may sound to some M.A.C is the choice for me. Carbon is an intense deep, dark matte black, whereas Black Tied is a velvet finish deep black with a silvery/white shimmer. I can't decide between which I'd like more, but I think that drugstore brands are much more likely to stock a shimmery black colour than a matte one, so if it comes to it I'll probably get Carbon from M.A.C and look into a shimmery black, do you guys know any good ones?

That's all I'm looking into right now, if I get any of these items I'll definitely be letting you guys know and in the place of beauty products I'll review them for you, hope you haven't missed me too much :)


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Post a Comment