What's new on my Youtube channel!
Saturday 26 January 2013, Saturday, January 26, 2013 |

It has been quite some time since I've talked to you guys about my Youtube Videos! I do work really, really hard to make good quality videos and really kickstart my channel; KaterinaAnastastia. I am still just a beginner in making videos, so they aren't all perfect, but I try my absolute best and I'm always working really hard to find out how I can improve them, but its hard without feedback!

I'm going to list them in order from the last video I posted on here which was my Nail Polish Collection

September Favourites


(I know, my thumbnails always were striking, hooray for custom thumbnails!)

In this video, being the first of my monthly favourites videos I talk about, naturally; my favourite products of the month of September. I show the products to you guys, give you a quick rundown about them, review them, tell you what I like about them and have a bit of general banter about the products. Don't forget to watch in 720p HD!

Outfit Of The Day 18/10/12 Peachy Pink


If you like fashion videos then you might enjoy my OOTD video more! Here I go into detail about my shoes, jumper, jeans, jewellery and overall style from just a regular day for me, you guys can get a bit more insight into what kind of jewellery and clothes I like, where I shop, how I like to style myself and what clothes generally look like on me. If you'd like to see more fashion videos I am more than willing to supply those for you guys! Don't forget to watch me in HD!



                                         

I got custom thumbnails! Buzzing!
Here is another favourites video of mine where once more you see me (with a bit more experience this time!) go into depth about my favourite products of the month, I think I also looked best in this video but thats just me ;) If you enjoy seeing me talk about products much like I do right here then watch this video (well, watch all of them really) and tell me what you think! You can now watch me in 1080p HD!

Classic Beauty Makeup Tutorial


One of my favourite tutorials that I've done, here I show you how to achieve a stunning, classic and elegant makeup in detail, listing my products, talking about my techniques as I go along and giving some pointers too. If you love that old Hollywood glamour you're going to love this even more!


Here is a full photo of the look, shot in high definition just like the video!

Sucker Punch: Babydoll Makeup


This is the first video of what I still hope will be part of my 5 video Sucker Punch series where I do the makeup of each of the 5 main girls in the movie. The first being Babydoll, the main character of course! Watch as I (attempt and hopefully come out successfully) recreate an inspired makeup tutorial of Emily Browning's portrayal of Babydoll. If you'd like to see more film inspired tutorials let me know and see it in HD as always!

Updated Everyday Makeup


Everyday makeup was actually my second video overall on my channel and since that was about a year ago now (here I go dating myself haha) and I use a lot of different products I figured I would create an updated tutorial, also off the back of the (what I deem to be) success of the first one. This is still similar to the kind of makeup looks I wear on a daily basis when I'm out and about, working, or at school and I always find these videos interesting. If you like it then you should let me know :) HD quality and pretty music in this one!



Arabian Nights Makeup Tutorial (with a Desi twist!)


This is one of my more extravagant looks that I've done and one of my all time favourites, it's an Arabic smokey eyed look with a Desi twist (with the Bindi crystals) that I thought really suited the colour of the eyeshadows. It also kind of looks like galaxy eyes so if you're into that trend too you would like this video! I also have some photos from the look to show you guys :)





That's all my new content so far! Subscribe and keep watching me for more at KaterinaAnastastia on Youtube :) It means the world to me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Post a Comment