Bronze Lust: The Body Shop Bronzing Powder
Thursday 19 July 2012, Thursday, July 19, 2012 |

Don't you get so disappointed when one of your favourite products is discontinued? Unfortunately this is the case for me and The Body Shop Bronzing Powder. I have really been loving my bronzer lately, ironic considering it's a freezing cold winter! But I've been adoring having a healthy bronze glow lately and having a little bit of colour to my complexion. I do love my The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder but lately their original has been doing the trick for me!



I love the packaging for the Bronzing Powder compact, it's a beautiful reflecting gold that's light, sturdy and looks great in your handbag and as part of your collection, the only issue being the reflective surfaces picks up dirty fingerprints! I bought Shade 01 which is one of the matte shades and I believe the lighter shade (I'd assume considering its number 1), Shade 04 is for light to medium skin and has noticeable shimmer and Shade 03 is the primarily shimmery shade. Bronzing Powder has one of the smoothest most blendable textures of any bronzer I've tried and (a critical point in creating a convincing tan) applies evenly.



I believe that The Body Shop Bronzing Powder retailed for around $24.95, and I highly recommend the Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder for anyone who's still keen on their bronzers, which I definitely think you should try as I adore them both! Bronzing Powder has a cute little sun imprint built into the powder as well as a mirror in the compact; both nice touches and that bit more effort put into the product presentation. I apply my bronzing powder with a large powder brush to my forehead, temples, the sides of my cheeks and hollows, my jawline, down my neck and lightly on the bridge of my nose. I can also use it to contour as I find that Honey Bronze is too light to contour with, when I do I use my Coastal Scents Fan Brush. I love the pigmentation as well as the lasting power of Bronzing Powder, and if you are able to locate it before it's completely discontinued I say stock up!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Post a Comment