Blush Lust: M.A.C Pink Cult
Wednesday 18 July 2012, Wednesday, July 18, 2012 |

Hi munchkins, I have got one of my favourite winter products to talk to you guys about today; the M.A.C Powder Blush in Pink Cult, it's one of my staples for my makeup in the cooler months of the year and with a buttery soft matte finish I can't pass it up! According to the M.A.C website Pink Cult is a limited edition colour, but it was suggested to me by an artist in July of last year and as far as I know it's still a part of the permanent collection.



Described by M.A.C as a "mid-tone dirty neutral pink", I'd say Pink Cult is a silky smooth cool (it appears cool in the pan but applies as a stunning neutral) dusty pink that flatters most fair to medium skin tones but would appear too powdery for women of colour. This is definitely my main winter colour, I own a fair few blushes but I can't resist picking Pink Cult when I'm looking through my collection in the morning. I love pairing it in order to balance out my skins when it has a lot of other dewy elements, I've also found Pink Cult suits any eye design that I have and layers on my skin beautifully. 





As you can see it swatches with very high pigmentation and intensity, but it never ever looks too heavy, cakey or overdone no matter how heavy handed you are! It lasts for around 6 hours on my face and still looks fresh and strongly intact which is a huge bonus, since I often find blush is one of the first things that fades on my face. It's very similar to Coygirl by M.A.C but it's a paler and more neutral version, which quite frankly I prefer.

I believe M.A.C blushes retail for $41 (hopefully less!) as listed on the website and I highly recommend  Pink Cult, I haven't seen a colour like it yet and haven't gone one like it in my collection.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Post a Comment