Blush Lust: Collection Shimmer Shades Blushalicious Blusher
Tuesday 12 June 2012, Tuesday, June 12, 2012 |

As I've said before when I was in UK I was looking for amazing products that were only available then and there, and unfortunately not in Australia. One of the best recommended products that I found on my trip was the Collection (2000) Shimmer Shades Blushalicious Blusher, and I am loving it!



Shimmer Shades is sold in two different compacts; the blush compact Blushalicious and the bronzer/contour compact Way to Go (personally I think Way to Glow would've been a more clever name but to each their own!). Shimmer Shades are (as you might've guessed) 4 different shimmery shades of blush, this includes a light baby pink, a deep pink, a warm mauve and a warm coral, which I accidentally scratched with my nail, hence the dent!

From left to right, top to bottom: Light Baby Pink, Deep Pink, Warm Mauve and Warm Coral

From left to right, Warm Coral, Warm Mauve, Deep Pink, Light Baby Pink

Shimmer Shades actually isn't extremely shimmery, and is perfectly suitable for daytime as well as nighttime. And I love that the shades are quite varying, so instead of actually having to buy a separate coral blush for summer or a mauve for winter; I have them both plus two gorgeous pinks in one palette, and it only cost me £4.19! All the colours are pigmented and blendable. They have a fairly buttery formula and they don't flake either. I'm yet to try all the colours at once blended with a brush, but that might suit nighttime instead as I can imagine looking a bit ghastly during the daytime! 

I only wish I bought Way to Go as well! As well as being able to buy it in Australia! A girl can dream. or order online of course. 

Shimmer Shades is highly recommended as a great drugstore blush palette, and is available at Boots, Superdrug and other UK locations.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Post a Comment