September Wish List!
Sunday 9 September 2012, Sunday, September 09, 2012 |

On my current wish list for September I've got quite a mixed bag! A bit less makeup than usual because I'm re-prioritising my money at the moment and I'm really looking into getting fit and active for real this time. Let's get into it!

Top Left: Lady Gaga "The Fame" Eau De Parfum
I accidentally broke my Viva La Juicy perfume and though I'm still loving my Diesel Loverdose I am a huge fan of Lady Gaga and I'm dying to get her new fragrance! It's available at Myer now (and I'd love to rack up some more points on my Myer One card) for $110 for the 100ml bottle.

Top Middle: Revlon Colorstay Whipped Crème Makeup
I am still loving my Make Up For Ever HD Foundation and am currently about to begin my second bottle, but I always like to have two or three foundations to switch things up and sometimes I get bored using the same product every day! I have heard amazing things about this foundation and one of my best friends just bought it on my advice and it looks incredible on her. I tested some shades the other week and it was literally like swatching my own skin, can't wait to get it! If I buy it I'll get it from Priceline to get more points on my card (I have cards for everything! Haha) for about around $34.95

Top Right: Cotton On Body Double Layer Crop in Charcoal/Active Yellow
As I've said before I'm really starting to get into my health and fitness and whilst I don't quite have the body just yet to wear a crop top on its own without anything covering my stomach, I can wear it with a loose shirt underneath and if I really progress I can get to that stage of confidence where I can wear it on it's own! This would also match the runners I'm planning on getting! This is available on the Cotton On Body website for $19.95

Lower Left: Forever New Chloe Drape Dress
This one is more of a splurge/indulgence more than anything, I don't own any long dresses (seeing as I'm only 5 feet tall it's understandable!) but this one has really caught my attention, I love the bodice, I love the cut of skirt and the draping and I just love Forever New! It's on their website at the moment for (ouch!) $119.99

Middle: M.A.C Cosmetics False Lashes Mascara
My mascaras right now are running out like there's no tomorrow so I am desperate to replenish! You all know how much I adore M.A.C. and I'm always searching for the mascara that's gonna give me the closest appearance to false eyelashes. People have said bad things about M.A.C mascaras but all my experiences with them have been great. You can purchase this at M.A.C for $42

Lower Middle: Nike Free Run 3.0 V4 
As I said I'm very much keen to start getting active and to do that I'm gonna need proper shoes, I've been seeing these neon Nike shoes on tumblr lately and I am obsessed with them! I can't wait to get these as soon as possible so I can properly get into my health, these are definitely the top of my wish list. Prices vary depending on the retailer.

Lower Right: Cotton On Body Roll Over Shorties in Steel Marle/Citron
Another fitness related item! These shorts are so cute and would match perfectly with the crop top and shoes that it's irresistible, and even when I'm working out my clothes do have to look good! I also love that the larger waistband gives more support and looks more interesting than an ordinary pair of shorts. They're available at Cotton On Body for $14.95

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Post a Comment