Nail Lust: OPI Pink Friday
Monday 16 July 2012, Monday, July 16, 2012 |

It's been a while! I know! But I have a glowing review for you all today on what I believe will become a new staple in my rapidly growing nail polish collection; OPI Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj collection. My favourite of any colour polish is almost always a shade of pink, any girly shade or any pastel shade, but Pink Friday is the perfect pop of bubblegum pink that really suits my skin tone. 



I wouldn't call Pink Friday immediately opaque and it took me about three coats to achieve full opacity, it layers really well and applies evenly too. I've really been loving squared off nails lately by the way, what do you guys think? I've always gone with oval since it looks softer but I got a manicure the other day and the manicurist asked what shape I wanted, but she already had started filing so I just went with square and I really like it! Pink Friday has a really pretty shiny finish that makes the nail look healthy, and I also applied a base and top coat from Sugarbaby (it's the Rescue Remedy Nail Hardener, keeps my nails so strong!) so it should last for around 5 days or more. I purchased Pink Friday for only $13.95 at a discount beauty stand at a local shopping centre, which is a real bargain considering stores will try sell you OPI from $18.95 or even $20 at Hairhouse Warehouse. Though the discount stalls don't always have a big range and the shades may be an interesting mixture they are the real deal and for a cheaper price on a beautiful colour you can't go wrong!

I would definitely recommend Pink Friday to anyone who wants a really fun, girly and opaque colour that can really brighten up and give a pop to your winter blues!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Post a Comment