All Time Perfume Lust: Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
Tuesday 10 July 2012, Tuesday, July 10, 2012 |

If someone was to ask me what my signature scent was it would hands down be Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb, kid you not this is the most incredible, beautiful perfume ever! I wish I had this by the bucketload, I had it for about two years and used it every day before I finally got down to the very last drops which is when I gave the bottle to my boyfriend for when he misses me. I haven't purchased it since because I'm using up my other perfume; Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy but I can't wait till I have it again! 


I first found out about Flowerbomb about three years ago when I got a miniature tester given to me at Myer, I used every drop until I sadly dropped the glass tester on the bathroom tiles :( Since then I sought out to own it and wear it forever. It embodies everything I love in a fragrance and its like pure fairy floss in a bottle; amazing. It has top notes of green tea and bergamot, middle notes of jasmine, african orange flower, freesia, rose and orchid, and base notes of musk and patchouli. It's not a sweet fragrance where it's like vanilla, but more of a rich sugar, so delicious you could almost eat it. 


The bottle is like a multi faceted diamond, with a slight pink tint and I believe the pump is actually silver, not pink as a lot of the advertisements make it look, and with the little black Viktor & Rolf tag up the top, it's classy, understated and feminine. My only qualm with Flowerbomb is the price; retailing between $99 for the 30ml EDP to $205 for the 100ml EDP; which will last you around two years.

If you're willing to splurge on the ultimate sweet floral fragrance that you will absolutely adore (I can assure you!) then definitely go for it, but Flowerbomb is not for the faint-hearted or light-headed!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Post a Comment