Perfume Lust: Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist
Monday 11 June 2012, Monday, June 11, 2012 |

It seems I have finally met my fragrance match. I'm always on the hunt for "so sweet it's almost sickly" sexy fragrance, and even in the form of a body mist I've finally got it; Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Red Plum and Freesia Fragrance Mist.

"Entice in Pure Seduction, a passionate romance of succulent red plum and sweet freesia."

My first ever Victoria's Secret experience (and I'm praying it won't be the last!) was literally 15 minutes before my flight to the UK this year, hidden in a tiny little nook of the international departures gate lounge at Melbourne Airport, which is very frustrating considering you can't shop there unless you have the palaver of going through security and actually needing bags and an international ticket and it's just a shame, just ugh, why can't they open one somewhere more accessible like Chadstone?! Alas, it was an amazing shopping experience, and the first portion taken out of my $1000 holiday allowance. Pure Seduction's main fragrant components are red plum and freesia, it's so sweet and sexy and I get compliments literally every time I spray it, I'd bathe in it if I could! Pure Seduction isn't the kind of sweet vanilla-y sugar fragrance I usually go for, but a super sweet sugary fruity scent, summery and seductive, supposedly it also contains melon!

It's soooooo difficult to choose from all the fragrances and just pick one, but Pure Seduction definitely caught my eye. I'll definitely be repurchasing over, and over, and over!

Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Red Plum and Freesia is available online at Victoria's Secret for $12

Note: Online the bottle looks a dark pink, but it's actually red!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Post a Comment